Wednesday, February 14, 2007

mail to Mereabeille...


Cortobeille said :
1) you can't write and speak about Cortobeille if don't speak Cortobeille's language
2) Cortobeille's isn't only a special language it's also a philosophy ..so you must respect this philosophy
3) if you see two moons in the sky maybe you understand this religion or philosophy.Hugo Pratt my father has left a message from another world or life . but close you eyes and listen to the song: " Crazy"
Cortobeille, are you allright? this picture isn't very straight...
How many moons are in your sky ?

2 comments:

Cergie said...

J'adore Corto maltés il est flegmatique et tout peut arriver avec lui sans qu'il s'inquiète ni s'étonne de rien
Ca ne m'étonne pas que tu l'aimes toi aussi, il est entouré de petits elfes et de sorciers...

Anonymous said...

corto :
hi my friend did you see the mont blanc
raspoutine:
I just see i my dream my mentor
hugo pratt
corto:
I no ,i no
raspoutine :
do you want somme genepi
the narrator say the end of the scene next day
bye thomas