Thursday, February 01, 2007

so delicious...the macaroon...



"Your first macaroon?" "-In a lift...I was with a journalist friend who was carrying a splendid green box. I asked her what it was. She opened it without a word, and I took a chocolate macaroon. I ate it slowly between the first and the ninth floors. I knew straight away that I was in another world, swept away by the ganache filling, the quintessence of pleasure..." (Marie-Clémence Barbé-Conti, journalist)

small...round...crisp...smooth...delicate...soft...subtle...airy...so yummy...a real special treat...

You eat one then two, then...raspberry, chocolate, pistachio, rose, violet, mint, vanilla, caramel, hazelnut, poppy, liquorice, cherry, blackcurrant...and...and...I can't go on...

2 comments:

RUTH said...

Mmmmmmm......now I want some!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

mmmmmmmmm they look yummy. I hope they don't stick to my fur.