Tuesday, October 23, 2007

From Mousie to Cortobeille...

Last night I received this mail :
"Hi Mousie what the news in Brittany? good or bad? in Geneva the news aren't too bad... Tomorrow I go to Lausanne to see the city center ...see you ...
Cortobeille
PS: don't forget to change my blog"
So, there you are...working near the Swiss frontier, exploring a new country, dreaming of new places...I sometimes forget I'm only the secretary in this blog...I often forget it's YOUR blog, not mine...People will ask how much do you pay me for the job ?I can answer, good packets of tea nice books to read, some fine magazines, yummy recipes, a digital camera once (lucky me !)...and so many other things...
so now I must stick to what I promised...write your ideas and not mine...
But I must tell readers a few things, hope you won't mind...

Cortobeille is a very special guy...You never really know if he really did what he said and if he 'll say what he did...He has a queer definition of Truth...
"Dream is truth and truth is dream" could be one of his favorite saying...My friend Gledwood would also say
"Beauty is truth and truth beauty;
That is all ye know on earth
And all ye need to know"
and I do agree, so welcome to the new blog...
And Mr Bird, who is Mr Bird ? We'll tell you more next time...you may see him on the "photo" on top of the side-bar, he's standing on the window sill...where does he come from ? ....

1 comment:

RUTH said...

I hope Cortobeille is enjoying his work and travels. What a wonderful secretary you are Mousie :o)I wonder what nationality Mr Bird is?
Love & {HUGS}}
Rx